Saturday, September 11, 2010

Intro


I’ve always been interested in art when I was younger but not till college did I start focusing on it and improving on those skills. I'm majoring in Industrial Design at UW-Stout and taking second semester junior classes. With this degree I would like to design things that are for the home, for example kitchen appliances and possible furniture.  My favorite courses I've taken involved creating 3D works. I like drawing concepts out and able to see them take a 3D form. I'm taking life drawing to improve my drawing skills and to learn more about the anatomy of the body. I would be able to uses these skills to better my design work to better express my ideas to others. Also by learning about the anatomy of the body I can better able to design pieces that would be more ergonomic. When I graduate I would like to join a company were I would be able to design things for the home. 

Some of the work I've done in my Industrial Design beginning classes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment